The Mapal system is a floating aeration system (FFBATM) using fine bubble diffusers that marries the strengths of surface aeration technology – easy to install and accessible for maintenance – with the efficiency of sub-surface fine bubble aeration systems.
The FFBATM system is custom-made and suitable for any type of reactor or lagoon at every scale of operation, regardless of design or size. Suitable for upgrading existing plants (when upgrading from mechanical or jet aeration can drastically reduce your energy and maintenance costs), or introducing additional oxygen to current systems, with no need to drain the reactor or stop the process. The removable modular units are easy to add/remove/re-position as the process demands and different airflow rates can be supplied to individual units within the system.
A unique product in this sector, the floating design means the diffusers are always levelled just above the floor, even if the floor is uneven, resulting in optimum oxygen transfer efficiency. With its stainless steel structure and diffusers the FFBATM system is robust and suitable for aggressive and hazardous liquids.
We offer the FFBATM system on a temporary rental basis to help with instances where additional aeration is required, such as;
- Flow increase in peak seasons
- Equipment failure
- Odour problems
KEY BENEFITS OF THE FFBATM
- Provides the benefits of fine bubble diffused aeration
- Energy efficiency
- Improved treatment
- Odour control
- No splashing
- Simple and fast installation (no need to stop the process)
- Easy to maintain and repair
- Strong construction and long life span
- Ideal for upgrading existing plants
- Suitable for concrete reactors and ponds/lagoons
- Permanent or Temporary applications
- Available on rental basis